- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2002 Ford Ranger
Worst 2002 Ranger transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rough shifting, overdrive light flashing on and off9
- transmission failure3
- brakes stick after using 4x41
- drive slipping with input shaft sensor code1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.