- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2002 Ford Ranger
Worst 2002 Ranger transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rough shifting, overdrive light flashing on and off10
- transmission failure4
- drive slipping with input shaft sensor code1
- servo cover broke off1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.