- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 1 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 4 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 6 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 8 days ago
2003 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling and fading1
- rusted thru frame1
- wind noise1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body14
- NHTSA: Structure9
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.