- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
2003 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling and fading1
- rusted thru frame1
- wind noise1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body13
- NHTSA: Structure9
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.