- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 5 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 22 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2003 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling and fading1
- rusted thru frame1
- wind noise1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body14
- NHTSA: Structure9
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.