2003 Ford Ranger wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Ranger:

2003 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Feb 082016

Ranger 3.0L

On 2/8/2016 I was driving my 2003 Ford Ranger to work when my drivers side front wheel fell off as I was going around the curve. Very dangerous situation. I could have got seriously hurt or hurt someone else. When I saw my wheel and tire pass me and hit the jersey barrier I hoped it wouldn't hit anyone. Luckily no one was hurt. Something needs to be done about these situations. Why is it that we have to wait until someone dies before anything is done. These wheel studs are defective. It cause a lot of damage to my truck. Lets fix this problem before someone gets killed.

Very unhappy about this does any one care about people lives.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!