- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 0 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 3 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 9 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 32 days ago
2004 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bed rot1
- brake light on roof is leaking1
- paint peeling on roof1
- undercarriage rust1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body10
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.