- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 9 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 12 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
2004 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bed rot1
- brake light on roof is leaking1
- paint peeling on roof1
- undercarriage rust1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body10
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.