- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2004 Ford Ranger
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Ranger body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bed rot1
- brake light on roof is leaking1
- paint peeling on roof1
- undercarriage rust1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body10
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.