8.1

2005 Ford Ranger miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Ranger:

2005 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Sep 052006

Ranger 6-cyl

: the contact stated the vehicle's front passenger side floor mat slid forward hitting the reset button located on the passenger side floor board, causing the engine to suddenly stall without warning. Updated 09/19/06.

- Staunton, IL, USA

Apr 032006

Ranger

Ford 2005 Ranger caught on fire around 3:00 am. It was in a parking lot. The fire started in the area of the rear tire and the truck was totally destroyed.

- Orem, UT, USA

Oct 062005

Ranger 6-cyl

I purchased a new 05 Ford Ranger on September 12 of this year. After driving the vehicle I experience headaches and some hearing problems. I believe this is caused by this vehicle. When I did not use it for a few days this went away. Now that I am using the vehicle again these have returned. I don't know if this is your area, but it might have some importance.

- Dunbarton, NH, USA