2006 Ford Ranger seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Ranger:

2006 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

May 312016

Takata recall; I took my 06 Ford Ranger to jim burke to have my recall fixed on May 31 2016 they kept it all day. I picked it up at end of day, my air bag light was still on I asked the service adviser about it, they said I would have to bring it back another day and I would be charged to check it out. Today is 7/21/16 my air bag light still comes on.I don't think jim burke Ford ever replaced my defective part

- Bakersfield, CA, USA