2007 Ford Ranger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Ranger:

2007 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Nov 222011

After 1 yearo F owning the truck from new I noticed medium sized amounts of surface rust on the frame. It kinda me worry because what's gonna happen when the truck is 5 years old or older.

- Milford, NH, USA

Oct 072007

Ranger 6-cyl

Follow up report re:ODI 10205570 I took my other Ranger P/U to dealership to have airbag and wiring checked also I have rattle noise in left side rear wheel and plastic cover asy.changed dealership had my truck from 10-15-07 to 10-19-07 got truck back they said everything was fixed took truck on highway rattle sound still there wife contacted dealership to ask if part was ordered and or part was replaced service person stated no also looks like nothing was done to this truck!!! I am going to take my truck to another dealership. I don't trust the dealership I bought my two new Ford Ranger from.

- Northport, FL, USA