8.0

1. remove the subframe and repair the rust (1 reports)
1996 Ford Taurus body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Ford Taurus:

1996 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jul 162008

Taurus SHO 3.4L V8

The car was taken to a dealership to have the subframe mounts replaced and they discovered the problem, called me and told me it cost more to fix than the car is worth and that I should trade it in for a new car. I have owned this car since 1997 and have taken very good care of it. Except for this problem the car is in very good condition. I was able to get a shop that does restorations to repair the rust.

- , Lenexa, KS, USA