- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 5 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
1996 Ford Taurus
Worst 1996 Taurus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System35
- NHTSA: Steering22
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion22
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump10
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.