8.0

1998 Ford Taurus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Taurus:

1998 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Mar 022013

Taurus Sedan 3.2L V6

the heater core (I think) leaks water in the passenger side floorboard. it fogs up the windows with something like white shoe polish. Almost bearable in summer when the windows are completely down.

- , ADAMSVILLE, TN, USA

Jan 082001

Taurus 3.0L V6

My car is a good running, but I can not even have my kids ride in the car as soon as the weather starts turning cold. I bought the car because of it being a family car, but so much for that when we can not even get the heat to work. We have changed everything from the reservoir to heater core.

- , Avilla, IN, USA