4.0

1998 Ford Taurus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Taurus:

1998 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Aug 022012

Taurus

At first the dome light would work, come on and off as usual. Then would every once and a while stop working properly. Now it will only stay. Highly annoying to reach in and turn on light by the switch to see.

- , Fenton, MI, USA

Nov 132004

Taurus LES

My dome light won't turn off after I get in my car so I have to turn it off with the switch and now I have no light when entering the car unless I turn on the switch what a pain

- , Brockport, PA, USA