- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
1998 Ford Taurus
Worst 1998 Taurus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coil spring breakage1
- stabilizer bar control link broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs31
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front15
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.