- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 18 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 48 days ago
1998 Ford Taurus
Worst 1998 Taurus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coil spring breakage1
- stabilizer bar control link broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs31
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front15
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.