2000 Ford Taurus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Taurus:

2000 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Apr 072008

Taurus ?

I purchased a used vehicle. At that time the gas tank was full. I drove the vehicle only 4 to 5 miles and the gas gauge was saying empty and the yellow item saying the tank was empty was showing. I filled the tank with $20.00. The next day I only drove 3 or 4 miles and the gas gauge was almost at the empty location. I when to a gas station but I could only put 4 - 5 dollars of gas in the tank. That means that the gas tank was saying empty when really it was almost full. Something is wrong.

- , Minneapolis, MN, USA

Jun 062003

Taurus Ses Station Wagon 3.0L

I had to replace the entire fuel pump as this is a module. I then replaced the same unit 2 more times with the same resulte. Shop then gave up!!!! Nice.

- , Fort Wayne, IN, USA