1. flex fuel module, airbypass valve and its hose are wrong (1 reports)
2000 Ford Taurus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Taurus:

2000 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Oct 032014

Taurus SE V6

fuel gauge reads full all the time. I will admit I'm a female, I don't always write my mileage down when I put gas in. I read about a module behind the radio on the internet and the guy at autozone said that there is no such thing.

- , Saint Joseph, MO, USA

Nov 072008

Taurus SES 3.2L V6

That problem is really sucks. I can never trust my Gas Gauge, for it won't let me know how much I need to pay for my gas. Sometimes it is full, Sometimes it is not. Oops!! This Monday, the car just wouldn't start, with gas, with battery, with a good driver and without the two policemen, it just blocked the road~~

I really don't know what to do with the car. It was not my problem. The day I bought from Brown and Woods Mazda dealer, the engine light was not on. But only after a month, immediately after the warranty, the engine light turned on. That dealer told me that their checking was $89.99, $20 more than Ford check and B&W dealer has no ford's tools. Only ford's tools can sense this problem, but I was informed to pay $573.71. Oh, Gosh!! That's the money I pay for one and a half month's food!!! I couldn't bear that!!!

- , Greenville, NC, USA