- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2000 Ford Taurus
fuel system Problems
Worst 2000 Taurus fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poor fuel mileage2
- check engine light on1
- crack under the gas cap1
- fuel injectors keep failing1
- gas gauge is inaccurate1
- pump nozzle shuts off continually while filling1
- will not start1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump22
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Carburetor System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.