- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
2000 Ford Taurus
Worst 2000 Taurus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering fluid leak1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion6
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.