2001 Ford Taurus accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Taurus:

2001 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Apr 132002

Taurus 6-cyl

1.normal driving, window starting to fog up. Turn on defroster. 2. instantly total loss of visability because of windshield being covered with heavey fog 3.nothing done, I thought I must have had something set wrong in the heater/ defroster buttons. I pulled over tried several different settings and window eventually cleared. (this fog was to the degree that I would not have started on my trip until I cleared the windshield if it had been like that when I got into the vehicle) I have nevr been able to determine when this is going to happen or any way to prevent it. It is however very dangerous. Even after the fog has occured, it is difficult to get it to clear quickly. It can happen when the car is cold or very warmed up.I had to put in a speed but this is truly irrelevant.

- South Paris, ME, USA

Jan 012003

Taurus 6-cyl

The defroster/air on my 2001 Ford Taurus LX does not defog my windshield making it hard to see when the windshield gets fogged up.

- California City, CA, USA

Jun 152001

Heater block incorrectly threaded to engine... now need new engine... have only had car for one month!! accidently reported this complaint yesterday as a 2000 Taurus... so you can delete that one!

- Minneapolis, MN, USA