2001 Ford Taurus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Taurus:

2001 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Apr 122010

Taurus SE 6/cyl

WHAT THE HELL!!!! THIS IS THE 3RD TIME. CERTIFIED MECHANICS FROM FORD SWEAR IT'S THE VALVE COVER GASKETS.......I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK... I AM NOT SPENDING ANY MORE MONEY ON IT AT THE FORD DEALERSHIP WHERE I BOUGHT IT...NO MORE WARRANTY...SO I'M SURE IT WILL COST LOTS..I THINK THAT A CAR BOUGHT PRACTICALLY NEW SHOULD NOT BE SPITTING UP VALVE COVER GASKETS LIKE WATER FROM A FOUNTAIN...HA!!! FORD MOTORS DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE.

LISA