1. replace the engine cradle (1 reports)
2001 Ford Taurus suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Taurus:

2001 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Oct 202011

Taurus SES

I hope the ford corporation actually reads this!! I have limited income and four young children. The frame is totally rotten my a arm isn't even attach to the frame. I just found this out yesterday because I brought my car to the garage. It was steering funny. Now I know why!! Would the Ford Corporation finally do something about the frame if there was an accident resulting in fatal accident? If they spent less money on "new " ideas and put money towards what was already on the road. We all might be safe.

- , W Charleston, VT, USA