1. replace manifold and lines from the compressor (1 reports)
2004 Ford Taurus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Taurus:

2004 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jun 002011

Taurus 3.0L

The space is so tight to work on it to replace the lines and have no intention of getting it fixed, so will just run the model 2/60 :-( and pray for cool weather , While I look for another car ( not a Ford ) too bad, had 3 Fords in a row , 90,95, 04, the 1990 Taurus I had 250K when I sold it and except for a rust problem, the thin film ignition modual, and Tie rods and ends was a great car cant figure this one. I think a Hyundai in my future, 10 year 100k warranty looks good right now, a few months short of 80 so that carries me to 90. Should be my last car.

- , Wind Lake, WI, USA