8.0

2004 Ford Taurus accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Taurus:

2004 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Apr 222007

Taurus SE 3.0L

Right after my warranty expired the line that feeds the washer fluid to the windshield broke. It is hard to find the parts and Ford quoted me $800.00 to make the repair even though it was so close to warranty. Again adding to the long list of problems with this car. I bought it new in Jan. 2004 and have given it to my sister in the last month. I am sure I will still be working on this car even though right now it only has 92,500 miles on it.....

- , Gonzales, LA, USA