6.0

2004 Ford Taurus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Taurus:

2004 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

May 292007

Taurus SEL

This has happened multiple times and it is enough to eliminate Ford from future consideration.

- , Rochester Hills,, MI, USA

Mar 022007

Taurus SES V6

My 2004 Taurus panic alarm is going on and off by itself, sounding for a minute or two but several times in a row. Please Help

- , Houma, LA, USA

Dec 152006

Taurus

When we run the car, then park it outside, lock the doors and within 1 hour the alarm goes off. It's driving us nuts. Esp. when my hubby works a late 2nd shift. Luckly I have nice neighbors. Have taken it into the shop 3 times they have changed the modual, door and hood connectors. I have to take it back today, after they just got done Fixing it for 2 weeks, because we brought it home yesterday, took it to work and it went off again. My mechanic--at a Ford certified shop---said that he Hates my car. No Clue to what the problem is Yet. Any help would be GREAT. Thanks!

- , Sturtevant, WI, USA