2004 Ford Taurus transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Taurus:

2004 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jul 182005

Taurus

I had rented a 2004 Ford Taurus from enterprise rent-A-car. I needed to get some things out of another car to put into the rental car. I put the Taurus into drive and pulled forward to the other car. I placed the car in park, opened the door, took my foot off the brake and started to get out. After I had both feet on the ground and was standing up, the car began to roll backward. I fell to the ground while holding on to the door and was dragged a few feet. I managed to roll away from the car. The car rolled back to the original parking spot and hit a guard rail and another car.

- Kingwood, TX, USA