2005 Ford Taurus miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Taurus:

2005 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jul 012007

Taurus 6-cyl

It seems like after heavy rain water collects somewhere within the dash and runs down into the front passenger floorboard of the car. It collects several inches of water that sits in the floorboard and I have to soak it up with a lot of towels. I keep a garbage bag in the floorboard to keep from ruining my carpet which already smells real bad as a result of this issue. I have read numerous complaints about this very problem on other Ford Taurus' going back to at least 2001 models. Has there been a recall? I read in the complaints that it caused their blower motor to need to be replaced. I would like to get this problem taken care of asap but feel that since this is an ongoing issue with the Ford Taurus then Ford should recall it and they should repair it at no cost. They should also be required to look at the blower motor and anything else it could have effected and replace if needed. I would also like to request they clean my carpet and get the bad smell out of it. I was told to refer to a related recall under 03V08700 and complaint #10184014. Thanks!

- Carrollton, TX, USA

Jan 062007

I tried to look up my car and Ford did make the Taurus for 2005 and 2006, I own a 2005 one.

- Kingsburg, CA, USA