3.7

2007 Ford Taurus body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Taurus:

2007 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Mar 112015

Taurus

The contact owns a 2007 Ford Taurus. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V040000 (structure)however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Updated 1/12/16

- Trenton, MI, USA

Jun 132015

Taurus

Paint is peeling all over

- Coventry, RI, USA

Nov 142013

Taurus 6-cyl

Drivers front and passenger rear door do not stay shut in cold weather, I see there was a recall on later models of Ford Taurus but not my 2007. This is very frustrating when it's very cold and the door won, T shut and I have to drive with one hand holding the door shut, and I believe it is a safety concern that Ford needs to be aware of. This has happened at least 20+ times ! I have tried every kind of solutions that I found on the internet but nothing works.

- Edwardsburg, MI, USA