4.4

2007 Ford Taurus miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Taurus:

2007 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Nov 182016

Taurus

I have a water leak on my passanger side floor which shorted out my heater blower I had noticed the leak it happened tonight while I was driving then when I turned on my heat the blower stopped working.

- Aurora, IL, USA

Nov 012016

Taurus

Anti theft system will not allow my car to start. Drove it for a short time, shut it off came back out and not my vehicle will not start.

- Rhinelander, WI, USA

Nov 012008

Taurus

My car in winter months drivers door will not cloths I have to drive holding my door shut while driving this can last for hrs before it might cloths. Sorry but this is not safe to do but have no choice to get to my job.

- Bassett, WI, USA