2007 Ford Taurus seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Taurus:

2007 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Sep 152014

My horn will not work due to spring clock problem in air bag.

- Roseville, MI, USA

Sep 072014

I was driving on a main highway when a car pulled out directly in front of me. When we impacted the air bag deployed and broke my arm in half. My bone cut a main nerve on the outside of my dominant right arm. After 2 surgeries my nerve never repaired. There is no feeling in my last two fingers and they are drown in due to lack of nerve. My wrist will not bend back either due to all the metal holding my arm together.

- Jackson, TN, USA

Aug 132014

The airbag light on the dash board would intermittently flash or come on and stay on for a while. We took it to a mechanic who told us the entire drivers side airbag assembly would need to be replaced. It would cost around $1,500. My daughter drives this vehicle so this is an important safety feature for us but for that amount of money it may be time for another vehicle.

- Watkinsville, GA, USA

Dec 032013

Taurus 6-cyl

I hit a deer at 55 miles per hour the airbag area made a loud bang and smelled like gun powder and did not deploy the airbag warning light is lit on the dash. I purchased this car from a dealer when the car came off a lease program.

- Mancelona, MI, USA