2008 Ford Taurus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Taurus:

2008 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Nov 182014

Taurus

I was driving from work, on my way to pick up my daughter. When suddenly the heated seat in my car began to get hotter than usual, the seat had soon malfunctioned and disburse in to flame! luckily I was carrying a bottle of water from my job that I was drinking on at the time. I knew I wasn't fit to drive myself, and I wasn't to far away from my father's house, and was driven by my step sister to the E.R.

- Westland, MI, USA

Feb 152013

Taurus

The driver side seat heating mechanism failed, it turns on then cycles itself off. Passenger side is still functional.

- South Bend, IN, USA

Dec 152007

Taurus

The contact owns a 2008 Ford Taurus. While driving approximately 25 mph, the contact heard a loud rattling noise underneath the vehicle. There was no prior warning to the malfunction. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer on two separate occasions for identical failures. The frontal sway bar was replaced twice. In addition, there was a malfunction with the driver and passenger side heated seat sensors. The failure mileage was 4,500 and current mileage was 26,000.

- Wisconsin Rapids, WI, USA