2.1

2008 Ford Taurus suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Taurus:

2008 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jan 252008

Taurus 6-cyl

I had complied with recall# 04V332000 for my 2001 Ford Taurus with having the protective shields installed on my front springs. Recently, with my wife driving to work, the front left spring fractured. Luckily, my wife was driving to work using backroads and not on the freeway. Because the shields were installed and should have protected the springs from corrosion due to road salts, I think that this should be looked at as this temporary repair did not work. In addition, all other states that did not have the shields installed are being offered a 10 year/150,000 mile warranty. This would be helpful in snow states as well. My vehicle only has 90,000 miles. I have contacted Ford and they are unwilling to take action. Thanks.

- Mentor On The Lake, OH, USA

Jan 172008

Taurus 6-cyl

Right front spring broke and punctured tire.

- Jackson, MI, USA