2011 Ford Taurus wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Taurus:

2011 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

May 122011

Taurus 6-cyl

My 2011 Taurus sho has 20 inch rims and an all-wheel drive system, but only after 20,000 I have to change my tires because they wear off in the inside corners on all four tires. It is like if the wheels are slightly slanted andthey wear off only on that area. Ford has knowledge of this situation and have made me take the car for alignment, tire pressure and tire rotation every 3,000 miles, but this has not helped at all. The car has had 4 set of tires in the last 54,000 and they insist it is not caused because of car deffects. If I am not constantly checking the tires because I fear that I am going to get aflat or could explode in the middle of the highway and cause an accident. Pelase help me. I have tried everything possible with them and I am in the process of filing a complaint against them, but anything that you can do will be deeply appreciated.

- Ponce, PR, USA