2.1

2013 Ford Taurus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Taurus:

2013 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Dec 232016

Taurus

While driving 75 mph on an interstate, I lost the power steering and was able to get the vehicle to the side of the road, a red warning message to service power steering now came on, at the same time turn signal would not work and traction control warning light came. Since it was the weekend and I was driving home for christmas I still drove the car home. I now have the car at dealership, and being told no recall on this car. But there is a recall on others for same issue. I don't have the cost yet but tried to call Ford customer service and they are close for the holiday. Wait to see whats next. Miliage on the car was 60,070

- Forsyth, MO, USA

Aug 212016

Taurus

Power steering failed and caused vehicle to be very difficult to continue properly around a bend in the road. Simultaneous with this failure, the traction control system sent up an alarm and the turn signals stop working and the lever has to be held in place to make the indicators work.

- Buxton, ME, USA