2014 Ford Taurus wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Taurus:

2014 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Apr 022016

Taurus

Pulling into a parking spot at a store my 2014 Ford Taurus surged ahead. The car went across the parking stop and crashed into the front of the store. The front of the car was damaged and the front of the store was damaged. The weather was dry and about 70 degrees. I was going less than 5 mph at the time the car surged ahead. It was as if I had stomped on the gas but I had my foot on the brake. This vehicle has less than 10,000 miles on it. I assume it was some sort of problem with the throttle system. This happened in league city Texas and the police department case number is 16-1961. I had the vehicle towed to mcree Ford in dickenson Texas for repairs.

- La Porte, TX, USA