7.9

2015 Ford Taurus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Taurus:

2015 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jun 282014

Taurus

Parking break light came on and it said the parking break was ingaged I stoped and checked the release pedal and it was all the way out iturned car off and restared it the light went off but when I started on down the road the light came on again so I went back home and clled shttenkirk Ford and was told to have it towed to their jasper ga. Shop. They put it in service shop and came out and said there was nothing wrong so I told them tey were wrong so the put back in and then came out and said the rotors were uneven they resurfaced them and said now the breaks are ok. Idrove the car to indianna and back homeand thebreaks started making a srubbing noise I called shottenkirk and went back to them on 8- 5 2015 and they said the breaks were ok. But the breaks were still makeing bad noise and grabbing when trying to stop. On 8-20-2015 I went to chestatee Ford in dahlonega, ga. And they said it was makeing a noise but they could not get to it untill the next week. It is 8-24 2015 and I will have to have it towed to ahestatee Ford because I am afraid to drive it.

- Dawsonville, GA, USA