- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2002 Ford Thunderbird
Worst 2002 Thunderbird electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cruise control doesn't work4
- multiple electrical malfunctions4
- door ajar light comes on with dinging1
- temperature gauge malfunctions, shuts car down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Thunderbird Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Thunderbird compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Thunderbird overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Thunderbird.