$1,250.00

2. replace head gaskets, plugs (1 reports)
2002 Ford Thunderbird engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird:

2002 Ford Thunderbird Owner Comments

Oct 032011

Thunderbird

While it car was in for something simple I asked them to change plugs. Of course they tore it apart and said needed new gaskets that oil was in all the spark plugs. Another repair garage said just to install boots (or something like that). I told Ford but he said it would be 250.00 to put car back together again. I still don't believe this to really be the case. I do believe they messed up the electrical repairing this and the HYDRAULIC radiator fan motor and that is why the windows, door locks and radio are all F'd up.

- , Paducah, KY, USA

May 022007

Thunderbird T

I was driving my car home from work and stuck in traffic. The dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree and my car overheated when I was at a crawl in traffic. I lost virtually all power and basically had to idel the car to the nearest parking lot.

- , Schaumburg, IL, USA