4.0

2002 Ford Thunderbird windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Thunderbird:

2002 Ford Thunderbird Owner Comments

Sep 012003

Thunderbird V8

The windshield wipers on my Ford T-Bird randomly wipe even when it isn't raining and in the off position.

I have taken my T-Bird into Santa Monica Ford to have them repair the problem for 10 years and they have yet to fix the problem. I drove the car today and it is so annoying and embarrassing driving with my windshield wipers wiping and it was sunny today! I don't know what to do and where to go to get the car repaired. I am desperate! Help!

- , Pac Pal, CA, USA