2003 Ford Thunderbird accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Thunderbird:

2003 Ford Thunderbird Owner Comments

Sep 012004

Thunderbird

ford corporate, 3 calls, would not return calls after talking to customer service 800 number. I have been a Chevy car person but my wife wanted this car. We were told the car had never been out of the showroom by the sales person but that turn out to be a lie. We noticed the rust on the under the seats the day after picking up the car. My ford experience will be the last. I would avoid Ford if possible.

- , Exton, PA, USA