2004 Ford Thunderbird electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Thunderbird:

2004 Ford Thunderbird Owner Comments

Jul 202005

Thunderbird

This car was almost a deathtrap for me and my passenger. I was in heavy traffic and took off and car rapidly accelerated without stopping and brakes would not work. Car went faster and faster. This accident was viewed by many people and my passenger. I had no control of the vehicle. I am getting no help or return phone calls from Ford.

- , Seal Beach, CA, USA