2015 Ford Transit miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Transit:

2015 Ford Transit Owner Comments

Sep 122016

Transit

I purchased a 2015 Ford Transit 350 XLT 15 passenger van exactly two weeks ago. The van has 30,000 miles and came with oem Continental 235/65 R16 vanco four season tires. Last week I noticed a "chunk" of rubber missing from the driver side front tire (located on tread, outer lug). The chunk is around 1/2 to 3/4 inch in width and considerably deep. Two days ago I noticed a very large chunk of tread missing on the passenger side rear tire. This particular area is 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inch wide and so deep, I can see nylon cords. At this point, I notified Continental as I have never seen tires in this condition with only 30,000 miles. The tires were manufactured in week 38, 2014. I have a large family and do not feel safe driving on these tires. Continental will not honor the warranty as I'm not the original owner. I wanted to write to make folks aware of this issue, just in case there have been other reports for this specific tire line.

- Williamston, SC, USA

Feb 132015

Transit

Cpsc: I1550045A. Ford sync with myford touch. Consumer stated that the system was not compatible with the commercial vehicle he was driving.

- Avoca, NY, USA