2.0

2011 Ford Transit Connect electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Transit Connect:

2011 Ford Transit Connect Owner Comments

Dec 092015

Transit Connect

Driving on the free way at 80 mph and car stalls. Check engine light and wrench light came on. Pulled to the side restarted car everything was normal again. A few days later started doing again and more often. I am afraid to ride my car it is a safety issue. I put a scanner on the car and "throttle stuck closed code came on". I will take it in to the dealer tomorrow. I believe it is a issue from the manufacturere.

- Romulus, MI, USA