9.9

2014 Ford Transit Connect accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Transit Connect:

2014 Ford Transit Connect Owner Comments

Feb 152015

Transit Connect 4-cyl

We have four very young children who ride in the rear of our seven passenger Transit connect in an area of Tennessee where winter temps frequently dip into the single digits and often below zero. Our heater for the rear passengers has never worked. We have had the van back to the dealer twice. Still no rear heat.

- Shady Valley, TN, USA

Dec 012014

Transit Connect

Perhaps not a safety hazard, but the rear area of the 7 passenger is not heated, causing discomfort to passengers and pets. Actually, the rear "heater" blows cold air. Two dealerships have inspected my vehicle (5800 miles) and both reported that the design is, "inadequate", "poor", "not thought out", "crappy" and so on. That was the only explanation they could tender. I have posted this situation of the Transit connect forum and have noted that others are experiencing the same problem. I just paid $32,000 for a new vehicle that has a totally inadequate rear heating system. Of course I purchased the vehicle at the end of July so I never gave the rear heater a thought. Come to think of it, I have never given a rear heater a thought as they always worked. When was the last time you checked the operation of the rear heating system before purchasing a new vehicle?

- Oxly, MO, USA