- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 12 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 22 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 28 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 53 days ago
1996 Ford Windstar
cooling system Problems
Worst 1996 Windstar cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant leak, intake manifold gasket failure2
- coolant dripping from below the engine1
- coolant leak1
- cooling fans don't work at all1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System35
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.