- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 0 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 3 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 5 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 7 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 12 days ago
1996 Ford Windstar
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Windstar wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel studs broke off causing alloy wheel to fall off1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts16
- NHTSA: Tires15
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 14
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Multi Piece1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.