- July 28: Ford Police Interceptor Carbon Monoxide Leaks Will Be Fixed news | 1 days ago
- July 27: NHTSA Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold Investigation Upgraded investigations | 2 days ago
- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 3 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 6 days ago
1996 Ford Windstar
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Windstar wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel studs broke off causing alloy wheel to fall off1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts16
- NHTSA: Tires15
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 14
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Multi Piece1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.