- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
1996 Ford Windstar
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Windstar wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel studs broke off causing alloy wheel to fall off1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts16
- NHTSA: Tires15
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 14
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Multi Piece1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.