- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 22 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 24 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 24 days ago
- March 29: Ford Recalls F-450 and F-550 Trucks to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 25 days ago
1996 Ford Windstar
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1996 Windstar wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel studs broke off causing alloy wheel to fall off1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts16
- NHTSA: Tires15
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 14
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt2
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Multi Piece1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.