- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
1997 Ford Windstar
Worst 1997 Windstar engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine blown1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine22
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.