- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1997 Ford Windstar
Worst 1997 Windstar steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.