- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 1 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 4 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 6 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 8 days ago
1997 Ford Windstar
Worst 1997 Windstar suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken coil springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs26
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.