4.0

1998 Ford Windstar AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Windstar:

1998 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Apr 092015

Windstar GL 3.8L

My a/c and heat in the front comes out of the defroster vents. The rear a don't give a rats ass about cause I'am the only one driving it, no one else. I have replace blend door actuator and checked to see if the vacuum was connected in the engine compartment, and it was. my only option option now is to change the front switch. any other brite ideas I can get from you guys-the experts..

Thank you.