8.0

2. rigged it to blow half floor and half dash (1 reports)
1998 Ford Windstar AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Windstar:

1998 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Feb 202014

Windstar 3.8L

I bought an A/C fluid refill thinking it will blow out cold air and nothing. It continues to blow warm air and the rear A/C vent does not work. I just bought the 1998 ford windstar for the family..Does any one have knowledge in this area !

- , Orlando, FL, USA

Jun 292011

Windstar GL

the back ac never worked and now up front the air only wanted to blow out on my feet. we got it rigged to blow half floor and half defrost.

- , Spring Grove, PA, USA

May 112011

Windstar 3.8L V6

the a/c only blows through the defrost no matter the switch position in the front and only blows heat in the rear on the floor no matter switch position!!!!

- , Hagerstown, MD, USA

Jul 212006

Windstar

my front a/c blows cold but alternates between the defroster, floor vents and then back to the front vents. Then most of the time it gets stuck on the defroster vents and in 106 degree heat, you can't FEEL the cold air. The back a/c is stuck on heater I guess because it blows air that is hotter than hell. What can I do? This is my only vehicle (and it sucks!)

- , Granbury, TX, USA