8.0

1998 Ford Windstar electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Windstar:

1998 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Dec 262007

Windstar 3.0L

When I turn on the left turn signal the whole dash starts to blink and the door alarm statrs to go off. I also have noticed that when my head lights are on that the left signal stays on and will not blink. How ever as soon as I turn the headlight offand use the left blinker the the damn dash light up, the alarm stats to go off and the right blinker starts to go as well . to end I would like to say that I've noticed that he emergency blinkers don't work any more at all, no matter what.

- , Idahofalls, ID, USA