7.3

2. replace blend door actuator (1 reports)
1999 Ford Windstar AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Windstar:

1999 Ford Windstar Owner Comments

Oct 112011

Windstar LX 3.2L V6

It was winter and I put the heat on and it blew cold air so l took it to the Ford dealer and the replaced the part.

- , Littleton, MA, USA

Nov 012010

Windstar 3.8L

This van is a big pile of crap and I really regret the day buying it and I will never own a ford again we have had nothing but problems from day one now we have no heat and we have done everything we can think of and now we are being told the blend door which will take so much to even get to it for a fix. I am really upset that Ford didn't issue a recall because from what I have read this is a very common problem that most all windstar owners have had and you would think they would care more about they customers than that I am really thinking of getting an import they seem to be better built and run much better. I would never suggest to anyone to buy a ford and especially a windstar.

- , Fort Scott, KS, USA

Mar 042009

Windstar 3.0V6

the ford wind stars are a head ake nothing but problems i no my ford like the back of my head ..there nice and roomy but they are junk .... i just keep on fixing mine well to much money in to it now hope u got a lot of green....

- , North Adams, MA, USA